CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Howdy Partner. I'm a jeep and my name is BLUE. This is the NEW ME

Well, HERE I AM and don't I look absolutely MARVELOUS ! !
My new rearend ( sorry, you can't see my rearend), my new stuff under the frontend - see it's painted red to match my jack - My louvers in the hood cause sometimes I'm such a hot head and my cute smiley face spot lights. OH, there is sooooooooooooo much more and Dad really worked hard on me ..........
I'M SO PROUD OF THE WAY I LOOK CRUISING DOWN THE ROAD WITH DAD DRIVING ME ! I'm HOT !
Don't I just look like a big bug , I'm so Cool !
(I could use some flaired headlight rims and eye lashes - just kidding Dad)
See my louvers, they really help keep my head cool.
I have a BIG Ford engine under my hood.

They are "Show Quality" you know. Only the best for me!

Blair has the new rearend in, the brakes in and is fixing something else that needs to be changed because of the gear ratio. I think I have that right.

WOW ! a new pic soon !











I'm the Jeep Dad and Mom bought in 2004. The first thing I got was new rims and tires, aren't they spiffy?

I have a canvas top and windows for when it's "cold" out, but in the summer I go topless.

My engine didn't have much spunk so Dad put a big Ford engine under my hood and I can really go now! But I seem to need a stronger rearend to keep me goin great.
















The dirty, smaller one is my old rearend. The newer, larger, stronger one is my new improved model.

All Dad has to do now is put me back together and I'll be goin down the highway again.

3 comments:

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

Youre much more patient than me!

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

Sorry, that comment was for Joanne.

Ty said...

love the jeep, looks like fun