CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Izzy the Iguana


I'm Izzie. I live in the 8' x 10' greenhouse out in the back yard. I like it here cause I can run all over the place. Mom comes and feeds me and talks to me and, though I don't like it much, she pets me. I really like squash, collard greens, and some fruit. But, I also like the leaves and flowers off the hybiscus bush. Mom gets a little upset when I eat all the leaves. She moved it outside. And the geraniums, I ate all the leaves off one of those before she noticed. They are all outside for the summer.
I'm just 5' long ( including my tail ) and I don't care how much I weigh. I'm potty trained and have a litter box I use every day. I'm such a good girl ! OH, I have a LOT of teeth too.



0 comments: